|Posted by Andre Queen on December 27, 2011 at 4:00 PM|
Job Description: Commission Sales Agent
The Commission Sales Agent makes contact with and sells the company’ssecurity services to the general consumer public. The Agent is responsible formeeting goals for monthly leads generation, as well as quarterly andcontractually-obligated annual sales goals. The Agent is responsible for makingcontact with potential buyers of services, setting up meetings and sellingsecurity services to them.
Reports to: Vice-President of Sales & Marketing
Responsible for generating market share and market share growth for assigned services within a specific geographic area.Sales representatives will make presentations to decision-makers in commercial, residential, retail, warehouse, office, medical and other business categories on a regular basis.Each sales agent is responsible for developing an understanding of company services terms, definitions, rules and regulations as well as opportunities unique to each potential client.Reps will manage allocated resources (promotional and educational materials) to maximize return.As a sales rep you must maintain compliance and accountability in accordance with the State of Illinois, Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation, with regard to private security agencies.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated teamwork skills are essential for this position.
- Education or training in security and law enforcement terminology is helpful.
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness, use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, or product from targeted customers.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence events to achieve goals, and take actions beyond what is required in being proactive.
- Ability to develop and organize a call plan based on selected targets.
- Must be able to financially support themselves prior to the payment of commissions due.
· Compensation is 100% residual commission, with no base salary.
· Interested parties should email their resumes to HR@Chicago-Detectives.com.